- It is to be noted that there are risks from the training and other activities carried out under the program, which may not be prevented even by the greatest possible diligence. The company is only liable for gross negligence. Participation in the training concept takes place at your own risk.
- The company is not liable for either property damage unless it is due to gross negligence nor for damages caused by third parties.
- By registering, the participant accepts that he/she is aware that a degree of personal responsibility is mandatory, especially in the area of physical and mental ability.
If there are any health concerns or problems, the participant is expected to obtain information from a doctor about the risks and possible health restrictions. In addition, when registering in writing or orally, the company must be informed about the nature and scope of the health restriction.
- Accident and liability insurance is the responsibility of the course participants. The company rejects all liability for accidents that occur during the course.
- A price refund for injury or illness is only accepted with medical confirmation.
- Training programs take place in all weather conditions. A suitable alternative program is offered.
- The copyright for all published, author-created objects remains solely with the author of that content. Reproduction or use of graphics, texts, sound documents, video sequences in other electronic or printed media is not permitted without the explicit consent of the author.
- Jurisdiction, place of fulfillment and choice of law
Jurisdiction lies in the place the company is established at. For disputes the seat of the company competent court is responsible. Austrian law applies. The contract language is German.
- By registering as a participant you confirm that you have taken note of the terms and conditions and declare your agreement that they are based on the contractual relationship. Minors need a legal representative.